Sunday, January 11, 2004

Me: *sigh* how come my family and friends don't visit my blog

Myself: what makes you think they don't visit

Me: 'cause no one signs my 'flooble' anymore

Myself: maybe they're just shy

Me: ha! that's a good one!

Myself: i bet it's 'cause they don't really like you

Me: oh, shut up, that can't be it...

Myself: maybe they're just not the internet sort of people?

Me: I think you're right. that's it. my friends hardly know what the internet is. they're not too bright you know what I mean?

Myself: yeah, that's the spirit! now go make me a sandwich, i'm hungry

Me: why don't you get off your ass and make it yourself?

Myself: why don't you come and make me?

I: stop talking to yourself, you're acting crazy.

Me and Myself: SHUT UP!

I: ok.
.......................................................

hey people, sign my flooble when you pass by will ya? just so that I know you came. otherwise, I might have to resort to talking to myself on there too...and I don't think any of you want that...or do you?