Wednesday, January 14, 2004

This is me contemplating whether or not I should drop some stupid class I decided to take this semester...
-----------------------
To drop or not to drop: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous professors,
Or to take arms against a sea of assignments,
And by opposing end them. To quit, to sleep-
Much more-and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That my brain is heir to! 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To quit, to sleep in-
To sleep-perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub...

(I'll stop now)
-----------------------
As you can see, I have given this quite a bit of thought. The prof is nice but the topic is mind-numbingly boring...at least I was smart enough to take some cool classes (i.e. cinema and modernity and ppls of the middle east...)

"Cheers"

P.S. I'm a closet Shakespeare fan...shhhhhh don't tell anybody!

No comments: