Monday, August 06, 2007

Update!

My Taiwan adventure has come to an end! I don't know which was more difficult...saying goodbye to my friends and students or coming back to a city with virtually no prospects for meaningful employment...(by that I mean something that would make use of the years I spent studying International freaking Development)

Anyway, as of June/07 I'm no longer in Taichung, Taiwan... what an amazing experience that was! I met great people and had so many fantastic adventures (and some misadventures too :p). I got to travel a bit which was EXCELLENT! I visited friends in South Korea and went to Singapore and Malaysia for a long weekend. And I know a bit of mandarin now... if I want to keep it though I should study here too.

For now, I'm doing temp work at the University of Toronto (Accessibility Services). So all I'm sure of at this moment is that I'll be in Toronto until Oct/07 working and volunteering. After that, the sky's the limit!