Monday, May 03, 2004

What the hell was with the Leafs game last night?! We were SLAUGHTERED! Holy crap at one point, I could swear that the game was fixed...it's like the leafs were just handing the puck over to the stupid flyers.
Whatever. Why I'm getting so riled up about this is beyond me. I actually don't really care who wins the stupid cup. I think I'm just getting caught up in all the excitement. Every second car has a Leafs flag stuck to it right now. This excitement is very contagious, like SARS. Hey remember SARS, that was a hoot.

Well, I finally got around to doing my laundery and cleaning my room this weekend, everything is shiny and bright again. I'm going to go now and try to busy myself with something trivial. Maybe I'll try to find a part-time job. But considering that I'm taking so many classes this summer, I don't think working is such a good idea...
anyhoo, 'talk' to you later!

No comments: