Thursday, April 29, 2004

Today is thursday...which means tomorrow's Friday...which means it's been a WEEK since I lifted a finger to do anything. I can honestly say I've never had such an idle week since the summer of 2002 (after the first year of uni.) I'm getting kind of restless actually and BORED. I almost wish I acted on my cousin's offer to visit her in Grand Rapids.
I can't believe how relaxed I am and I can't believe that I'm complaining about my idleness. I suppose I should shut it and enjoy this while it lasts, coz with the four classes I'm taking this summer, the five I'm taking next fall, the other five I'm taking next winter and the two I'm taking NEXT summer...I'm not going to have much of a break until next July at the earliest! Damn it, I'm starting to hate school so much.

No comments: