Thursday, April 15, 2004

Oh man! I meant to tell you about my wonderful and strange dream but I lost most of the details. I don't remember a whole lot, what I do remember is that it was similar to Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later.
In the dream I spent most of the time running around and curing zombies by putting this magical necklace around thier necks. I ran around my school, my neighbourhood, I was even on the beach for a while. Then I had to run to the mall to buy more of those magical necklaces, but then I was trapped in the mall and I couldn't get out, so I had to wait for the zombies to come IN to the mall before I could cure them. Pretty soon the mall was packed with cured people (most of them looked very much like my family and friends) and we indulged in the mall's goodies and partied like it was 1999! But not for long because bad things started happening. Dang, I would've liked to tell you more, it was such a sweet dream. ah well...

By the way what's up with this Robinson guy eh...what a psycho, too bad about that though, he was cool.

No comments: