Sunday, April 18, 2004

I accomplished a lot today. Among other things, I can calculate the GDP, NDI and equilibrium income. I can find out Aggregate Expediture and I can graph it as well. I can figure out the monely supply using different scenarios, like if the Bank of Canada sells bonds or buys bonds or if it lends money to chartered banks, etc.. And I understand why it reduces interest rates so that we can avoid an economic recession.

See! I told ya I did a lot. Sadly I still have a BUNCH of other things to figure out, and other classes to study for...like my anthro class on the "middle east', and my english class on cinema and modernity. I'm gonna have to tackle those next week.

Hey! old school OLP on the radio...sure brings back memories of grades 9 and 10 in Ottawa, those were the days. I miss Woodroffe...man, I loved that school! Hands down it was the best highschool. Better than Winston Churchill, better than Wexford and waayy better than Dunbarton. Dang I hated dunbarton, that wasn't a highschool, I don't know what it was. Pickering sucks. No offence to any Pickering folk (Sanjay and Nat) So that's the lesson for today...Ottawa: grrreat, Pickering: shit. and Scarborough/Toronto is somewhere in between.