Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm one sick puppy, I think I'm addicted to procrastinating...maybe I get a high out of it or something, dang, I'm so lame. is there a support group I can join?

Anyways, this past week's events:

1. nearly became lost my sanity, I finished two major essays just minutes before they were due

2. got pickpocketed in the bus, my wallet with EVERYTHING in it (except my credit cards, phew!) is gone. damn you bastardo, I hope you die a slow and painful death

3. found out I got a job at Mount Sinai for the coming school year (score!)

4. Last week for most of my classes, thank goodness.

5. now, scrambling to finish last assignments before thursday so that I may go to montreal to visity my good buddy

will I finish the assignments on time? I believe I can, just gotta keep cheering myself on...you can do it, I have faith in you!

No comments: