Sunday, June 27, 2004

So, my friend and I planned on seeing a movie yesterday but due to bad time management we were still nowhere near the theatre when the last showing started. Ah well, there was nothing worth seeing anyway. We just ended up going to Under the Sun (featured here for having the best desserts...it's so true.) I had their delicious delicious cheescake...my mouth is watering just thinking about that cheescake...

Anyhoo, enought about that. I'm in school for the whole day today, got a major test on Tuesday. Must do well, this test is worth a lot you know. Yeah, so hopefully I'll do well on this test (and by 'well' I mean I won't fail).
I passed by the grocery store and picked up some frozen dinners before coming to school, nothing here is open on Sundays you see. It's a good thing I did that, otherwise I would have had to eat chocolate bars and chips for lunch and dinner.

Alright, breaktime's over, gotta bet back...my notes are calling me.

No comments: