Friday, April 23, 2004

Wow. I'm all done! I can't believe it, this is amazing. I think I did alright on my exams, I did better than I thought I would, so that's good.
What am I going to do with myself now that I've got all this free time? I think I should start tending to some negleted friendships, so that'll be my first mission. Second, I gotta take some serious care of ME, hmm maybe I'll go to a spa. I definitely need to take care of the feet situation before summer comes. I can safely claim to have the ugliest feet this side of the Atlantic! seriously, not even joking! they're not brown like the rest of me, they're sort of greyish, sometimes they have a purple tinge to them. It could be due to the fact that I NEVER, EVER take off my socks, ever. so maybe they're lacking in oxygen or something? I've been meaning to see a doctor about my health problems, but I'm really paranoid so I doubt anything is wrong. But I'll see one just in case.
Wait a minute, I think I should switch the order on that, but I'm too lazy to cut and paste...so for the record I'm going to take care of me first, THEN I will attempt to mend some friendships.

I need to go shopping too that's for sure, I'm so out of the loop that it's not even funny...I haven't been shopping (for clothes) since September! And it's not like I even CARE about fashion or being in style (whatever that is) but at least I used to have an idea of what the hell was going on. I'm so scared that I'll turn into one of those people who look like they just time-warped from another decade, you know who I mean...those people who still wear tapered acid-wash jeans with huge white sneakers like it was still the eighties. I sat next to one on the bus last November, and the whole time I was thinking "why?"
ohh, that's so wrong of me, I shouldn't think like that. Everyone has different taste...so what if he wanted to wear a brightly coloured blazer and roll it up at the sleeves, that's none of my damn business right?

ookay, I think I've blabbed long enough...just putting to use extra adrenaline left over from the English exam (which was really intense by the way.) Gonna go home now and get some sleeeeeeep! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: