Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Man, doing nothing isn't all that I thought it was. I'm a little bit on the bored side, and I never knew that boredom could actually be physically tiring. I'm aching everywhere from doing nothing.
I got so lazy that I skipped an appointment today, and I'm thinking about postponing another appointment that I have tomorrow...this is not good, not good at all.
Another sign that I need to busy myself a little - I learned cool new dance routines from kozo and spidey...I memorized all the steps and the words. It took a while but I did it. Spiderman took longer 'cause it moved so fast and the song was in Spanish or something but I eventually learned it. It would've been A LOT easier if I wasn't being mocked by people but I can't expect them to understand...they said something about me being obsessed but I think it's more determination than anything.

No comments: