Monday, March 15, 2004

Right now I'm half watching cbc's the passionate eye...i love it. But it's so sad tonight, oh man I almost cried...ok fine I did cry. just a little. Tonight's documentary was called "a Tale of Two Alis." I almost wish I didn't see it. I feel so stupid...Here I am worrying about things that are so fucking trivial while these kids are being orphaned and mutilated.

I wonder how those inhuman bastards sleep at night knowing what they're putting innocent people through. Shit! I wish I could just snap my fingers and wipe them off this planet. I hate them, I more than hate them. If there's a stronger word than hate then that's what I'm feeling right now. Hell, I've had too much reality for one night, must go listen to some music and stop myself thinking crazy thoughts.

(One more thing, rough cuts on cbc is airing another documentary about the iraq war this Thursday and next Sat. Watch it, it will probably be just as sad and tragic.)

No comments: