Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Just a bunch of random things in my mind right now...me too tired to think right now.
1. I'm sick and tired of all the stupid crap going on in this world.
2. I'm amazingly ignorant sometimes...sorry D.
3. I feel better about things
4. The most awesome looking songbird in the world sings to me evey morning when I leave my house
5. I have the biggest, baddest papercut
6. I can't wait to go to Australia
7. Mike Bullard SUCKS.
8. I'm watching the cutest commercial ever made
9. Pizza makes you really, really thirsty.
10. Global has lame sports anchors.
11. My teeth hurt
12. I don't hate my job.
13. I need to go shopping.
14. Pepsi is much better than Coke.
15. The poor car is dead. Didn't survive the damn January weather!


Some things to ponder...
What was M.C. Hammer thinking when he wore those pants?
Why is hockey so violent??
Why can't I sleep even when I'm REALLY tired?
Why is Scarborough being taken over by retarded gangs...."varasace boys" and "markham boys"?! Holy shit, give me a fucking break! I hope I don't get shot. But they way things are going, I probably will be.

No comments: