Saturday, March 27, 2004

I just came from a workshop on climate change organized by the Canadian Labour Congress. It's a two-day thing and it ends tomorrow at 5. There were some nice and very interesting people there, and a couple weird ones too. There was this one guy who seemed like he was high on something. He was like one of those stereotypical tree-hugging/hippie type characters. And the way he talked...you'd think this was from the 70s or something. From what I saw, I believe he might be mildly insane.

On the way back I ran into Sanjay...Hi Sanjay! It's been AGES! Good to see you friend, you looked great and Ricardo (oooh I hope the name is right! Me not good with names) was really nice.

Before I go, I just want to disgust you a little bit. I just picked at my eyebrow piercing and a scab about the same size as the barbell fell off! Yummy!

No comments: