Friday, February 13, 2004

what the hell kind of idiot am I?? I swear, something is wrong with me. shit.

Well, remember those two classes I 'dropped'? Even though I decided to drop them and stopped going all together, I didn't officially do it until this morning. (I thought I had to drop before the 15th to get 50% of the money I paid for the course.) WELL!! Turns out that I should've dropped before the 9th if I wanted to get my money back! And the tragic thing is that I had decided to drop these classes well before that date! So I could've got half of my fucking money back!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

So now, I drop these two classes and I lose 800 bucks in the process, instead of the 400 I would've lost if I read the damn paper right and dropped before the fucking stupid deadline!

Excuse me while I go break something...

No comments: