Monday, February 23, 2004

Um, work was pretty rough today...I spent approx. 5 hours putting brochures in folders, putting those folders and letters into envelopes and finally, labeling those envelopes. So much paper everywhere. I have like ten papercuts on each finger.

Another thing, the damn library has been on my ass for a week. Something about me owing them money for some books I returned ages ago. Maybe I should go and try to straighten this out before they start taking away my 'borrowing privilages'. But I'm never good at dealing with these things...I apologize in advance incase I assault a library worker tomorrow. I'm just kidding. I would never do that.

There was something else that pissed me off today, but I can't remember what it was at the moment, dang I really wanted to write about it. goodnight.

No comments: