Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Since last weekend I've been house-sitting this guy's place...it's not really a 'house'...just a basement apartment, but anyhow, that's not the point of my story. The main thing he asked me to do was to make sure that the fat cat of his didn't starve to death. I'm not a cat person so I wasn't too happy about that but I agreed to do it anyways.

I was down there a couple of nights ago to refill its food and water. I kind of felt sorry for it because it's been alone for several days and I thought that it had to be bored out of its mind.
I was debating whether or not I should bring out its toys and entertain it for a little while when it did the weirdest thing in the world! It WINKED at me! The cat winked at me. I swear it did! Nobody believes me, but why would I imagine a thing like that?? Then it did something else that made me vow never to touch another cat for as long as I live.

This guy has the creepiest cat in the world! Creepy and something else too. I don't wanna say what the 'something else' is because it's just too weird.

No comments: