Monday, February 16, 2004

Man, what a day. whataday, whataday!
I went to the Ontario Ministry of Environment as part of my extern career exploration program placement (i.e. fancy way of saying job-shadowing.)
Basically all I did was follow around this person nodding and smiling the whole time while interjecting "really?", "wow!" and "that's so informative!" at proper intervals.
And I don't think I've ever said "nice to meet you!" so many times in one day. ohh my poor little face is so sore from all the smiling...
It was tiring but I'm so glad I took part in the program. Honestly, it was an eye opening experience, and I learned A LOT! It was definitely worth it.

Oh yes, on the way back I also ran into a dear old friend of mine from grade 12. Hi Afroza!! And N. I'll call you tomorrow, I'm beat!

No comments: