Friday, January 30, 2004

Just came back from an event downtown put together by the Ethiopian students association at UofT. Hayat A. (the Ethiopian one, not the Somali one) asked me to come, and I must say I'm glad I did! It was a lot of fun and I met some cool people!

And don't even get me started about the food! I'm drooling just thinking about it...

In other news, I paid my credit card today...$700 big ones! And I still have another one to tackle...next paycheck I'll take care of it. And I still owe my school $500. Man...I HAVE to get that job!

Oh yeah, my twitchy eye problem came back. I think it's 'cause I got so much to do and I'm not doing anything about it. But when I get stressed like this, I become useless and twitchy and I sweat all over the place.

This weekend I HAVE to get my shit together or I swear I'm going to flunk out this semster...
-Two proposals, one is 5% of the final mark and the other is 20%. I have to at least start them this weekend...
-A midterm in climatology. the class is hard as hell, but thank goodness for the cool professor. Gotta study and review
-A quiz in cinema and modernity...I don't think I could really study for that one. I either know it or I don't. Just have to make sure I finish the readings...

Hopefully I'll get most of this done or at least started. But if my past weekends are any indication, I'll be suprised if I even touch a book.

No comments: