Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I called the people back between classes and I talked to them for a while today. They explained the position to me (it was "environmental bla bla officer") It sounded pretty interesting, like something I'd enjoy doing.

I still don't have a clear idea of what I want to do after I get my degree, but recently, a lot of opportunities in the environmental sector have been coming at me. Like during reading week in Feb, I'm getting the chance to jobshadow this person who works in environmental policy at Ontario's Ministery of Environment.

I'm going to email them my resume tomorrow...wish me luck! Actually, I'm not going to hold my breath for this one b/c I think they'd perfer someone who is bilingual, and I'm not bilingual. But it doesn't hurt to try...

No comments: