Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I ran into a good friend of mine today. I had just come out of the grocery loaded with junk food when I ran into her in the parking lot. I forgot about her birthday, even though she had reminded me a million times..."sowie" Shiva!

This last week I've been so idle. Haven't really done anything besides hang out with a few of my friends from the summer. I suppose I should shut it and enjoy the freedom while it lasts...because once I go back to school on Monday, the hell of last semester is going to repeat itself. I just can't wait to get my degree so I can get the hell out of there.

I got an email from someone who read my blog...I thought that was so cool! I didn't think that anyone (besides the few family and friends who have the address) would ever lay eyes on this little blog of mine.

Anyway, Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: